Hello, my loves and welcome to the second edition of my 365 questions to change your life in one year. As I was looking for inspiration for all the questions, it became clear to me that February should be the month of rethinking, rebranding and getting in a new mindset. January is always a fresh new start and everything goes really well, but when February starts, I generally get back into bad habits, everything that I set before kind of melts away. So it is time to reconnect with yourself and the universe.
THE FEBRUARY EDITION
1. Favorite city you visited?
2. Are you a patient person?
3. What would you like to learn if you had the chance?
4. What qualities do you most admire in others?
5. Are you a confident person or do you find yourself doubting your abilities?
6. What do you do when your plan fails?
7. Where do you want to be around this time next year?
8. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
9. Do you procrastinate on a regular basis?
10. If you could choose to have any emotion right now, what would it be?
11. Are you good at organizing your time? How could you improve it?
12. A luxury you can’t live without?
13. What causes you to be anxious?
14. What would you like to do less often?
15. Which fictional character would you most like to be?
16. Who do you love and why?
17. What one thing can you not give up?
18. If you could make 1 wish come true, what would it be?
19. What are you looking forward to?
20. Do you overthink things? Does that cause stress and worry?
21. What would your ideal day be?
22. How much do you love yourself right now?
23. Do you carry emotional baggage? How can you deal with this?
24. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
25. Are you easily embarrassed? Why do you think that is?
26. Are you kind to yourself?
27. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
28. What one thing can you do today to achieve your goals?