Becoming the best version of yourself and spreading your wings so that you can finally fly is the most important goal for every lifelong Butterfly of us. Get ready to change your life for a better you with the first 31 questions, the January edition.
Changing and growing to become a better you is essential to be more successful and ultimately reaching your goals, not only chasing them. Change takes time, passion and the inner force to push through your comfort zone to reach your goals. As all of us start our year with intentions, resolutions, and dreams, it isn’t so easy to keep track of all these ambitions. It’s time to change your life and to get everything together. This is going to be your year if you are willing to push through and work for everything you want.
Daily reflecting and working on one topic a day, makes 365 a year. Doesn’t sound that small now? These small steps keep us stay focus and let us work on different parts every single day of the year.
THE JANUARY EDITION
- What is your number one goal for this year?
- How do you feel today?
- Can people change?
- What book are you reading right now?
- What do you daydream about?
- What song is stuck in your head
- What habit would you most like to break?
- Why or why not
- Write down something that inspired you today
- On a scale to one to ten, how was your lunch today
- What’s the vacation of your Dreams?
- Are you seeking security or adventure?
- If you were going to start your own company what would it be
- What is your current favorite snack?
- What changes could you make to improve your physical health?
- What quote inspires you?
- Someone who inspires you and why.
- Could you be more focused? How will you achieve this?
- Do you worry too much? How can you deal with that?
- What cheers you up when you are feeling down?
- Are you able to forgive yourself?
- What does love mean to you?
- Your biggest fear.
- How would you describe yourself to a stranger?
- What is your favorite time of the day and why?
- One thing you need to let go.
- What countries have you traveled to?
- Do you have self-control or do you need to work on it?
- Something that gives you energy.
- What’s your (favorite) hobby?
- Describe the past month in one word, one sentence.
Before you head out to start 2019, answer this questions in the comment box down below: Do you have a journal? Why? Why not?