HOW TO STYLE OFF SHOULDER THE CASUAL WAY

First I wasn’t entirely sure about this off-the-shoulder blouse because it simply wasn’t in the normal loose and comfy shape that I most of the time wear off-the-shoulder, but after a few outfits that I put together, It seemed the easiest to take it casually.

I combined the Blouse with a normal pair of black Jeans and white sneakers. Nothing too fancy or special, except the hair. I decided to wear this whole look with braids as it makes it even more sporty and cool. Perfect look to go to the cinema with a friend.

I’d love to know how you style off-the-shoulder pieces casually. Let me know in the comments below. xoxo

SHOP MY LOOK:

Top: Dresslily* (shop it here)

Trousers: Zara

Bag: Zara

Shoes: New Look

Necklace: Aliexpress

10 Comments

1. July 26, 2017 / 3:37 pm

I really love your look and the fact that the trousers and the bag are Zara make me so happy! Zara is on of my favorite brands and the store is not so far from where I live 🙂
    Cool outfit anyway!!

• haileighandjamie
      August 1, 2017 / 11:50 pm

Zara is definitely one of my go to places when it comes to shopping. I am always converting people to buy in Zara more often because they have some amazing stuff.

2. July 26, 2017 / 4:20 pm

This off shoulder top looks great on you! I’ve been a bit hesitant with this trend either. But I do think I’ll try it out. I really love the combi you’re wearing. Excellent choice. And your hair looks beautiful with the braids.

3. Noel Lorenzo
    July 26, 2017 / 4:22 pm

Lovely outfit! I like your style. Great watch too! I wish I could wear your outfit, but I’m a wee bit overweight. Ciao!

4. Blair villanueva
    July 28, 2017 / 12:39 pm

The prints looks nice and you did well on styling your off-shoulder top. But yeah, it seems too small for you. Or maybe the garter was too tight?

5. mihir
    July 30, 2017 / 1:10 pm

black is classic forever.nice print on the top

6. August 1, 2017 / 9:56 pm

You look gorgeous! I wish I had the style like you. I am the type of girl who is a classic in everything, including fashion. And I don’t think I could ever wear the off-shoulder at all. I admire you and all the other girls who constantly wear different things and try different styles. I liked your photos so much that I am really thinking of combining something like this. Wish me luck. 🙂

• haileighandjamie
      August 1, 2017 / 11:54 pm

Thank you very much for your lovely comment. I would really love to see you in something offshoulder and go girl you will definitely going to pull it off. Everything comes from the inside and if you feel comfartable and well, you can literally pull everything off.

7. August 2, 2017 / 3:50 pm

Nice outfit. Black and white is always timeless. What kind of watch do you wear?